Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    Love the phone to death..the Phone app is sorely lacking tho when compared to my mogul..and i hated that phone.

Why is there not a detailed history of each call length and call history per contact. Very strange and hope its rectified in the next update.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Yeah im liking the phone but its lacking alot of stuff. like a phone without forwarding text messages? you call this a smart phone
    Not ready for prime time I fear.
    It's like they tried to make their phone app crappier than what's on win-mobile phones, on purpose.
    Liked the save/delete, play/ff/rr icons in vmail that my 800w had as well...and don't seem to be getting *any* autocomplete prompts in any form
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Wait, this thing makes calls??
    Not for me. I liking mine. Love the huge caller ID,.

Also I'm way too lazy to assign pictures to my contacts but now all my Facebook friends have picture caller ID
    Quote Originally Posted by billybennett View Post
    Boy, people here sure have a lot of faith that Palm's going to add a ton of features to this phone via updates. Given Palm's history, I'm not nearly as optimistic.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    I think they should of waited and released this thing with more options on webOS.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    I just don't get it. The phone knows how long my last call was. Why won't it tell me?!?!
    all in all small gripes, no deal breakers. I can't imagine using any other phone since 10am this morning!!