Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    He might have been able to handle the situation a little better, by cutting off to reruns immediately, but it was outrageous for Mike to call him out on the air, on his show. I can understand him being upset.

He could have been much worse, as well. He could have started an extended argument, and that's something no one wants. He reeled in his anger and ended the show before he really lost it.
    I'd be POed if someone questioned my ethics like that.
    Is there anything on the Net (video, audio or story) where Leo reviews the Pre.
    I'd like to see what he thought of it.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    yes, I would too.
    Treo 600 --> Treo 700P --> Treo 800W and me and my Mini Coooper S!
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    He does an unboxing, I watched it live, he was totally loving it. Maybe I can find a vid link.

It's reruning once in a while on TWiT Live - Live Netcasts from TWiT with Leo Laporte and Friends

Playing at this moment. 9:27AM EST
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    (Sorry, unable to post links)

Go to odtv.me and you will see the unboxing there, I think that is about all there is.
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    I agree with Leo, Arrington is a troll. That was a ridiculous comment to make. Maybe that's why people have spit in his face and threatened to kill him.

Michael Arrington Takes a Break After Death Threat and Spit Attack | The Blog Herald
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Leo called for what it was "trolling". In this case looking for an argument and attention. People like that have no integrity themselves and can't what to pull anyone else into their dark pit of despair. Nothing at all to do with a difference of opinion.

Although I was shocked that Leo blew up like, he does have more integrity than most of the other big name tech celebrities and had every right to lash back and cut him off.

For those wondering if Leo will suffer and repercussions after this... Well, I don't think so. Probably on Twit he'll apologize to the listeners and shortly discuss what happened. I think most people will understand that Mike pushed the wrong button that day.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    TechCrunch is the biggest "fanboys"-run blog out there. Three things they care about: Twitter, Apple and Facebook, and that's about it. All their "reports" are highly opinionated and subjective articles that contain no journalistic values.

**** Arrington.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Go Leo, Stand Up for your integrity!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12