Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Still awaiting activation (since 12:30 today--thanks Verizon). Tired and want to go to bed. Is it safe to charge it until morning. I'd hate to wake up, have it activated but dead.

USB cable into Phone, then into adapter, then into wall. Top right hand corner has battery indicator with a flashing yellow lightening icon.

Safe?
    I can't imagine this is not safe...unless it's being done in the bathtub.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    ha! I meant safe for the phone! THere's all these posts about people frying the batteries.
    Wait. NOT in the tub? Oh NO
    Funny title, considering all of us are newbies lol...

Yes, it's fine. hehe...
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I see no reason that it should not be fine. Unless it gets stolen.
    It wasn't me officer, I swear.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Great. I'm climbing out of my bath and going to bed.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Yes, I bought two, this one was activated all the way. Other one was activated to the pick language screen then brought home, charged till 4pm and set up
    The phone does not have to be off. I'd suggest calling customer care I had issues with my port and had to manually reprogram the phone for the ported number. ##msl# and you enter the information.

Also if the port didn't go through because of some stupid reason Sprint may not call you back right away if at all. So make sure you call them. Ports only take 15 minutes or so in actual time even though they tell you 2 hours.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    yes, I've spoken to Sprint. The problem is on the Verizon end. It should be fine any minute. I'm supposed to then call Sprint to activate but I'm completely out of energy and want to start fresh in the morning. I'll just let it charge all night. And hope the white things at the bottom of the screen--that the reps says are "clouds"--go away when it's in working mode. Annoying.