1.    #1  
    Does that sum up a lot of today's posts?
    lol....

no....

does that sum up my opinion?
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    Yes, it does. Also it seems that previous owners of Palm devices that relayed heavily on the PDA side of the device are complaining alot.
    I've had one palm or another (signature) throughout my whole career and this is the best one yet....
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by slbailey1 View Post
    Yes, it does. Also it seems that previous owners of Palm devices that relayed heavily on the PDA side of the device are complaining alot.
    But perhaps rightfully so. Many of the issues that I see people complaining about are really backtracks for Palm as a series of devices. For instance, why would you go backwards in C&P, PIM, and productivity in general with your NEW device if you already conceivable have the resources available that just need tweaking. I can fully understand hardcore Palm users being upset with the pre, as it stands. This is, as it stands right now.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    I rely heavily on the PIM features so look forward to 3rd party apps which I'm hoping will be coming soon (at the very least a 2day screen!). However, I am both a heavy social and corporate user and love this phone despite its PIM shortcomings
    I am both. Right now I knew there would be tons of problems right off the bat so I am waiting for EAS support. When will it come? I do not know but for now, I can use OWA in the browser just fine. For my personal/social use, everyone is running smoothly and I am enjoying it.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    that is a very narrow minded comment coming from a "professional"...........????????
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    I am both. Right now I knew there would be tons of problems right off the bat so I am waiting for EAS support. When will it come? I do not know but for now, I can use OWA in the browser just fine. For my personal/social use, everyone is running smoothly and I am enjoying it.
    I don't think I get what your saying. You are waiting for EAS support? The Pre has EAS support. I'm using it now. Am I missing something in your post?

As far as the topic, I am the VP of IT for our company and rely heavily on my handheld. The Pre looks promising but since I've only had it for half a day, on a Saturday, I can't say how well it's going perform in the office just yet.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Im a social user and Im loving this phone.
    I think it does sum up pretty good. I don't use Facebook or any other social site so those features for me are no important but I rely on my phones for heavy email and PIM use in general where I see the Pre haveing problems. I had an iPhone 3G and a Blackberry Bold prior to the Pre and to be honest I am waiting to see what Apple announces on Monday to decide if the pre is a keeper or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprockethead View Post
    Does that sum up a lot of today's posts?
    It sums it up for me. I like the phone right now but come Monday, I will start to feel it's short comings.
    Honestly, there was plenty of warning before hand that this OS was bare bones. Some just chose to ignore it and you see them complaining when most of this was discussed to death the past two weeks.