1.    #1  
    I can only drag an app to page III. Is there a way to create a new page or is that just the way it is?
    Nope, only 3 right now.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  3.    #3  
    I deem that to be lame.
    Yeah, this kind of annoys me I have to say. I like having my apps reside on a single screen without having to scroll down to get to them, and there are just too many to be able to do this with the number of apps on the Pre.

I'm currently resorting to a sort of "tree" organization. My first page of the launcher has the 9 apps I feel I will use the most often, and only those 9 so I don't have to scroll down to get to any of them. The second page has the next most used 12 apps, with the less used of those on the very bottom row to minimize how much I have to scroll down. The third page has the least used apps and settings stuff, with all the very least used items located at the very bottom since I'll rarely need to use them.

It's working okay for now, but I'd still prefer having more screens. I suppose in time I'll just have to get used to the vertical scrolling on the launcher.
    I'm sure once more apps come to the App Catalog there will be the possibility for unlimited pages. Didn't the same thing happen with the iPhone? I remember it being limited to 1 page before tons of applications came out for it.
    Yeah, I agree. It sucks, but I think it's something that can be updated. So, at least that goods.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreInsiders View Post
    I'm sure once more apps come to the App Catalog there will be the possibility for unlimited pages. Didn't the same thing happen with the iPhone? I remember it being limited to 1 page before tons of applications came out for it.
    Yeah, 1 at first.
    Doesn't bother me now, I just hope they update it ASAP when apps start coming out. All three pages are pretty much filled with just the standard apps and a few of the free app catalog ones.
    I don't mind it but I guess that's because I only have 6ish extra apps. It could get annoying when I get more.
    For apps that you use often, you can hit the enter key, type a few letters, and the app name usually appears first. Hit enter again, and it opens the app. This feature becomes very powerful once you get used to it. Then you only have to use the page browsing for looking for apps you aren't familiar with. Give it a shot, and see what you think.