1.    #1  
    Anyone know if its possible to save a picture from the web on the pre? If so how to do you make it happen?
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dova80 View Post
    Anyone know if its possible to save a picture from the web on the pre? If so how to do you make it happen?
    I'm wondering the same thing
    Bump
    thats a good question i tried just holding down the image but it did nothing
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cjmedina26 View Post
    thats a good question i tried just holding down the image but it did nothing
    I tried this too, also tried looking for a option in the menu

I dont know...
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I dont believe this release has a way to do it. If i remember right, it's been 6 months since I had it, but my 755p could do it with ease. I really was hoping we could do it on the Pre.
    Guys,
    For now, just pinch zoom in on the photo you want, and capture the screen. it goes directly to your photo album under "screenshots". To capture the screen hold the orange button + sym button + P
    *bump*

Has anyone found a way to "right click" save a pic from the web?
    The reply above is a work-around.
    I just went through the entire manual, and can't find it anywhere.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

There's no direct way of doing this. This was stated before the Pre was released. Screen capture seems like a workaround until the feature is added.