Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    That being said, I just don't get what's so annoying about that. Any notifications are made silent by it. I don't personally set my alarm clock to go off in the middle of the day. And when I'm at work, I close the media players.
    By your same logic, I just don't get what's so annoying about getting AN ALARM CLOCK if you want to mute the phone with the switch and still hear an alarm.

I need to be able to COMPLETELY mute my phone with the switch -- just like all the Treos.
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    By your same logic, I just don't get what's so annoying about getting AN ALARM CLOCK if you want to mute the phone with the switch and still hear an alarm.

I need to be able to COMPLETELY mute my phone with the switch -- just like all the Treos.
    Or you could do the same thing, since the way I need it works right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loondog View Post
    There should be an option to completely silence the pre when the switch is on silence. I was listening to music via headphones with my pre then received a call. Disconnected the headphones to take the call. Once I hung up, the music started blaring and I was at a location where it was not appropriate at all.

Use the headphones that come with the Pre and have a mic, no need to unplug when you get a call, problem solved
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12