Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Thanks - iPodifier worked great for me. DIVX and other AVI types converted & are playable on the Pre.
    real player will convert videos also
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBec View Post
    Are you guys storing your videos on the phone? I had them on my mini-SD card for the 755p. Is there any way to keep them in a "cloud" and view them on the Pre? Google Docs? Anything else?
    ZumoDrive or Dropboxify
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    real player will convert videos also
    Very simple to use, too.
    The solution that worked for me: I bought Classic PalmOS for Pre, and installed free TCPMP in it. Worked great, and TCPMP plays MPG, DivX, MP3, AVI quite well. No need to convert files before transferring to the Pre, but they do need to be stored in the /CLassicApps directory - I made a subdirectory called video for my video files.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by duanecato View Post
    The solution that worked for me: I bought Classic PalmOS for Pre, and installed free TCPMP in it. Worked great, and TCPMP plays MPG, DivX, MP3, AVI quite well. No need to convert files before transferring to the Pre, but they do need to be stored in the /CLassicApps directory - I made a subdirectory called video for my video files.
    do you still only get to watch on a portion of the screen?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12