Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have a feeling that without that nice sharp edge below the keyboard I'd have dropped this thing a hundred times already. It helps me keep a grip on it with my thumbs while I type.

On and you did know it's called WebOS right? Syncs with the web. Please dos some research before buying. Of course third party syncing apps are coming but you expected functionality that palm isn't offering to work perfectly out of the box.

I wonder how many pieces of windows software you have purchased and had to return because they don't work with your mac. Take a little time and learn about what your purchasing before dropping $300 for something.

Good riddance, if I were Palm I wouldn't want you as a customer, it costs too much money to support ignorant customers.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Oh by the way they have some tutorials on the spanning sync site. Theres one about including the contact images
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by asforme View Post
    I have a feeling that without that nice sharp edge below the keyboard I'd have dropped this thing a hundred times already. It helps me keep a grip on it with my thumbs while I type.

On and you did know it's called WebOS right? Syncs with the web. Please dos some research before buying. Of course third party syncing apps are coming but you expected functionality that palm isn't offering to work perfectly out of the box.

I wonder how many pieces of windows software you have purchased and had to return because they don't work with your mac. Take a little time and learn about what your purchasing before dropping $300 for something.

Good riddance, if I were Palm I wouldn't want you as a customer, it costs too much money to support ignorant customers.
    <edited>
    Last edited by MarkEagle; 06/06/2009 at 06:07 PM. Reason: inappropriate content
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by asforme View Post

PS ********.. I bought more Palm devices in the past than you could ever afford.. so yeah.. Palm is glad to have clients like me.
    Last edited by MarkEagle; 06/06/2009 at 06:07 PM. Reason: i
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Did you update to 1.02? And I've noticed that it runs marginally better with a +60% or so battery charge...
    People.......DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!!! This guy made up his mind before he even got to the store just read his other posts. That's fine but how can anyone even come close to thinking you are NOT a TROLL if you can't find ONE good thing to say about the Pre.....?
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
  7. puggo63
    I must agree with shawnfb about the keyboard and the sharp edged lip of the keyboard. I presently have T-mobile and my contract ends next month. I went to Best Buy this morning to look at the Pre and I was sadly disappointed. I loved the Palm webOS and I can see tremendous potential for it but the phone felt cheap and plasticy...when you slide open the keyboard and touch the edges - they ARE sharp not smooth following the "pepple" design. I know they did it to integrate with the phone's body when it closes but this makes it uncomfortable to type/text with one hand. The phone's body feels like cheap plastic...geez Palm you are jumping into a VERY competitive market and people are attracted to looks and the feel of a phone (i.e. the iPhone) to make a phone that feels cheap....WHYYYYY???!!!!
    'nuff said, this thread is done.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12