Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Actually, it's not in the ROM. It is part of the WebOS install, but can be deleted, just a bit trickier than other apps.

Patch Launcher Hide-Delete The NASCAR App - WebOS Internals
    Yeah, if you notice, that post was from Day 1, so that was just based on the information we had at the time, but yeah, I deleted it a while ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Yeah, if you notice, that post was from Day 1, so that was just based on the information we had at the time, but yeah, I deleted it a while ago.
    Would someone be willing to walk me through this process for a donation through Paypal? I would never attempt it on my own, but would would be great to have someone help!
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    At first I was thinking "What difference does it make when it was posted or what we knew, it's still not in the ROM!!" then I realized you were talking about your response, not about the WebOS Internals method, no now I understand.

That wasn't a 'Nya nya, you're wrong' response, it was just letting folks know how it could be done. I thought everything was it the ROM as well, until I rooted the device. After I saw that most of it is internal apps, it ocurred to me hat that would make more sense. ROMs are are harder and trickier to update, and it just doesn't mak much sense on what is essentially a computer.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikest View Post
    and apparently I cant delete the Nascar app since it came preloaded on the phone. BOOOO!
    I'd like to delete the Nascar app and replace it with an Formula 1 app.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12