1.    #1  
    How well does the A2DP work on the Pre? Any issues receiving and handling calls while listening to music and resuming music/media after the call?
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Not yet. Worked perfectly for me with the Moto S9. I'm still a little unsure of the volume (I think it could be a little louder) but otherwise I've paired it with my Moto as well as my Parrot hands-free in the car. Works like a freakin charm!!!
    anybody try PRE with a single ear BT headset? results?
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    I just tried my Motorola H700, it used to work with the Q9c but not with the A2DP phones....Dang it, that is my fav. headset b/c ease of use!!!!! Hooked up one of of SIngle A2DP headsets and it worked like a charm though...
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    works killer with my Motorola head set S9
    well if any one could help me out, I have succesfully paired the pre to my bt stereo. it handles calls just fine and bt stereo controls also work, but when I try playing music the sound doesnt come through. is there an additional step i am missing
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    in media player send to
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    It's good quality using A2DP stereo. I've heard better using the registry hacks on the 800w, so hopefully someone releases a hack to improve the quality.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    As much as I hate to say it my Storm sounds better, the audio is good but for someone like me who can't stand bad audio quality it's a not good enough. I have paired the Pre with my Ford Flex and a Blackberry Bluetooth audio gateway. On both some songs have a very bad digital sound, sort of like a 64kbps mp3, it's most noticeable on songs with lots of symbols and highs. i would say 75% of people won't care and think it sounds great. I am sure (hope) they make it better in a future release.
    worked great for my Moto S9-HD