1.    #1  
    anybody else think so?

without headset seems OK.
    at least you GOT a head set. i waited in line, was #14 to purchase, and they had no headsets or touchstones left. what is up with that???
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    at least you GOT a head set. i waited in line, was #14 to purchase, and they had no headsets or touchstones left. what is up with that???
    it's in the box, silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    it's in the box, silly.
    Lmfao
    i didn't try the included headset, but when I paired my Plantronics voyager pro bluetooth headset to my pre, the sound quality was not as good as when I use it with my bb curve.
    sorry- i live in california. we are hands free phones only.
    i meant a headset/mic for driving. i'm not a blue tooth person.....
  7.    #7  
    sorry- i live in california. we are hands free phones only.
    i meant a headset/mic for driving. i'm not a blue tooth person.....
    wired earbuds with mic is in the box.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I used the headset out of the box, and made my first phone call to my wife. She said it was crystal clear, and she sounded extremely clear as well.

I have noticed that the "feedback" is now back. For the longest time the one thing that I found slightly annoying with my Treos was that you couldn't hear yourself talking in the headset - you only got the person on the other side of the conversation. I can hear myself (and surrounding noise!) in the headset now, which makes for a much more comfortable conversation.
    thanks for pointing this out. the sprint rep said that i had to buy a separate one. she also talked me into a case (which i also did not need).
    thanks for pointing this out. the sprint rep said that i had to buy a separate one. she also talked me into a case (which i also did not need).
    One born every minute

(just kidding, that sucks. I spent enough on the 2 Pres and wasn't about to buy any overpriced first-party accessories.)
    . . .

bahahahahahahhahahahahaha.

Thanks for that.
    i plan to go back tomorrow to return the leather case *and* let them know how annoyed i am. my adrenaline was so amped up on saturday morning, that i probably would have bought a touchstone, if they had not already sold out.....
    I haven't tried the one in the box. I'll use it tomorrow for stereo quality. I used by Jabra BT8040 and so far everyone says I sound great. I wanted to try my Motorola HT820, but somehow I lost them out of town this weekend. Oh well, I still got my Pre and I'm a happy camper. I'm trying to decide whether or not to use the touchstone or return it.