1.    #1  
    I live in an area where service is very spotty. Previously I would put my phone into airplane mode at home to save the battery, but now that I have a phone with wifi I need a way to turn off the cell services but leave on wifi and bluetooth. Palm, please add this feature. My phone went from 100% battery to %70 while I was taking a nap for 3 hours and obviously not using it. I highly suspect a good portion of this is because it keeps connecting and getting disconnected from the cell network.

Anybody else in a similar situation?.
    After you turn on airplane mode, you can re-enable Wifi+Bluetooth which still leaves the phone/data off. Inconvenient but it should work.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the tip. I don't know why I didn't think of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by asforme View Post
    I live in an area where service is very spotty. Previously I would put my phone into airplane mode at home to save the battery, but now that I have a phone with wifi I need a way to turn off the cell services but leave on wifi and bluetooth. Palm, please add this feature. My phone went from 100% battery to %70 while I was taking a nap for 3 hours and obviously not using it. I highly suspect a good portion of this is because it keeps connecting and getting disconnected from the cell network.

Anybody else in a similar situation?.
    Call Sprint and ask them for the Airave femtocell for your home.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    Call Sprint and ask them for the Airave femtocell for your home.
    I'll ask, but according to the website I can't get it in my area.
    Is Airave available in my area?
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    how do you turn airplane mode off? it seems to be stuck....