1.    #1  
    When you search for a place in google maps, you can't save it to your phone. All you can do is call
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    No, and you can't do that on the iPhone either. You CAN save to your contacts using the Where app though, and that's pretty freakin' cool.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    No, and you can't do that on the iPhone either. You CAN save to your contacts using the Where app though, and that's pretty freakin' cool.
    I was able to save to my contacts, with google maps, and live search in my diamond.
    i am able to on my touch pro as well. i think i have only used it once though <shrug>
    I can save contact info from the Google Map app on the iPhone. As for the Where app, that thing is sweet. I hadn't downloaded it cause I really didn't know what it was but i'm glad I did.
    Anyone know how to click on a destination with the palm app and "get directions to" like you would when you right click from a regular web browser like firefox? All I have is my home dot and when I go to the place I want to get directions to there isn't any options besides putting in an address.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Awesome TIP!!!!!!!!! I was very sad that Google Maps would save to Contacts. I downloaded WHERE, but had not even tried using it for anything yet. I'm so glad to see that it has this feature. That is something I used a lot on my 700p.