1.    #1  
    Ok, so I did the one time data transfer from Palm Desktop to Google. Everything went onto my phone nice (just a note don't have them transfer your contacts at the store if you plan on doing this, it causes duplicates). First question: Where are my contacts on google? Should they go into the contacts under your gmail account? Also my calendar doesn't seem to syn right with the one on google. It will change some things, but not others. For example I changed the lable color for a few of my calendars, but it didn't change it on my phone. I have gone to prefrences and synced it but no change. HELP!!!!
    w w w . google.com/contacts
  3.    #3  
    It says I have no contacts
    If they are on your phone, sign on to your google account on the phone. Open your contacts and go to the menu.
    Go to Contacts app on the Pre, from the drop down menu select Preferences and Accounts, on the bottom press the Sync Now button. Once done your contacts should show up on Google's site.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I know there's the sync now button for google calendar and contacts. Do you have to use this or will the contacts & calendar eventually sync? I know google mail is pretty quick but the other two don't seem to be syncing up. Not sure if you have to use the sync now button or not.
    Brandon
    Beats me, even after I press Sync Now my Pre and Google Calendar don't sync up. Added one event to each and they don't show up on the other.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers