Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    The more I play with this thing the more I discover how awesome it is! Everything was so brilliantly crafted on this phone.
    card view is the best thing i have ever experienced on a mobile device.
    I am! I love the whole interface...can't wait for the better apps and games to come out
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    completely agree! I love how I can just flick something off the screen when I want to quickly dispose of it. So simple yet so genius.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Yes, loving the GPS, web browsing and everything about it.
    Great phone. The card view is its killer app. Its not yet ready to challenge the iPhone in overall user experience but it does trump the whole market with how well it can handle multiple tasks. It defiantly is going to push the industry forward almost as much as the iPhone did.
    This phone is just so far ahead of my previous phone, Treo 700wx. This phone may not be perfect, but it'll suit me just fine for the next two years.
    I played with it in a Radio Shack this morning (still have iPhone and won't switch to Pre until it has truly Universal Search) and the card view is fantastic. That is definitely the best feature and what sets it apart from the competition. It was great.

Does anyone know if there is a way to change what icons appear in the launcher wave? I got to play with it for about 2 minutes before the battery ran out so I didn't figure it out...
    Love at first sight!!! Makes my iPhone 3g seem clunky. iPhone still has way better applications obviously but the Pre's form factor and UI blow it out of the water. imo
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    There is just no doubt that cards are ground breaking. Also, webOS is just so much less frustrating in general than Windows Mobile....at least so far. It makes you happy to use it. I loved my Treo Pro. I thought it was the best smartphone I ever had and its implementation of WinMo was excellent. But this is just a whole new world. I can't wait to watch webOS mature and more apps become available.
    This phone is so f-ing cool I can't even tell you.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Amazing phone!! and to think its only going to get better (updates)
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Gimme sdk and it'll be awesome!!!

But yes it rox!!!
    Global Posts
    20,080 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Badandy127 View Post
    I played with it in a Radio Shack this morning (still have iPhone and won't switch to Pre until it has truly Universal Search) and the card view is fantastic. That is definitely the best feature and what sets it apart from the competition. It was great.

Does anyone know if there is a way to change what icons appear in the launcher wave? I got to play with it for about 2 minutes before the battery ran out so I didn't figure it out...
    If you mean the dock, its like the iPhone hold it and drag it down there, but you have to take one off the dock first. I just did it to replace my calendar to put messaging there.
    Global Posts
    20,080 Global Posts
    I absolutely love the phone. Of course, it's not perfect, no device is, but it gets the job done with style. I haven't really set it up yet, but it's a sexy device.

One thing I've noticed is that it's a fingerprint magnet.
    Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    It's a beautiful thing. Perfect OS, beautiful hardware. And in central Ohio I have no problems with Sprint. Now we just wait for the SDK to drop so the apps start to pour in. Creative apps will be the thing to push the Pre over the top, so it's all up to the developers now.
    yes loving every min with this phone
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    I am probably one of the most experienced, tech savvy, geeks around. lol I give the phone two thumbs up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden0606 View Post
    If you mean the dock, its like the iPhone hold it and drag it down there, but you have to take one off the dock first. I just did it to replace my calendar to put messaging there.
    Nope, I mean the launcher wave. Does what you put in the dock change what's in the launcher wave?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast