1.    #1  
    I got 2 palm pres on my account and both exhibit the following minor quirk, just curious if anybody else got it.

When going in to texting application and beginning to write a text sometimes the first letter gets automatically capitalized as it should and then sometimes it doesnt get automatically capped. Anybody else see this?
    all you have to do is hit the backspace once, and it will turn the capital letter lowercase. Twice removes the letter.

It's part of the autocorrect feature.
  3.    #3  
    That I understand, but what I am conveying is automatically at the beginning of a sentence the first letter should ALWAYS be capitalized. However when going in to text sometimes it caps the first letter and sometimes it DOESNT. Wanted to know if this is happening to everybody else as first letter should always be capitalized.
    Quote Originally Posted by starkillers View Post
    That I understand, but what I am conveying is automatically at the beginning of a sentence the first letter should ALWAYS be capitalized. However when going in to text sometimes it caps the first letter and sometimes it DOESNT. Wanted to know if this is happening to everybody else as first letter should always be capitalized.
    Yeah this happens to me also. Kind of a strange bug.
    Me too. Quite annoying.
    Noticed this also & have been unable to predict when it will happen or not based on what I am doing on the phone
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I have the same issue. I've just begun clicking the shift button at the beginning of every text, but I wish I didn't have to.
    Yes, happens to me to. I see no pattern or reason.

I also have a problem (maybe this is known, I didn't search) - when I type numbers into universal search (as the first characters of a search) they display properly until I type a letter and then they revert to letters. argh.