Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I use a song with the mp3 gain pretty high and I can hear it everywhere. The crappy notification ding dong is another story.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    The alarm is wayy too quiet. My iPhone was much louder. Could be speaker placement I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    .................The crappy notification ding dong is another story.
    Just find where the notification audio file "Ding Dong" is, copy the file and Normalise it to 0db with an audio program, or run it through MP3gain, (i'm not familiar with this program.
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

Quote Originally Posted by dbmgreen View Post
    Just find where the notification audio file "Ding Dong" is, copy the file and Normalise it to 0db with an audio program, or run it through MP3gain, (i'm not familiar with this program.
    No I meant it is a stupid sound. I would like to replace it and have different sounds for different events. Hopefully within the next few webOS versions
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I love the phone but I also think the ringer is low. I think the voice ear speaker is low too.
  6.    #26  
    Here's a link to the files in post #44. Problem solved. Now if I could only get Sprint Nav to be twice as loud. Sprint Nav Volume Sucks!

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...-volume-3.html
    I just got the phone and set up a couple practice alarms.....

The screen pops up but I get no sound, even when I set a sound and the volume is up. Any reason for this?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12