1.    #1  
    If ya wanna flame go some where else, please and thanks

I really just wanna know what phones other people are switching from and what features *you* feel are lacking or missing from the Pre.

I will start

Im switching from a Blackberry Bold on ATT thus far I REALLY miss my notifications LCD I used to be able just to glance at my phone and was able to tell if I had a text, email, ect. HUGE adjustment for me with the Pre.

Also, not so customizable yet. Im sure this will change as the device evolves.

And Im a total Twitter addict and I would LOVE an app for the Pre.... again, Im hoping this is something that comes along with time.

Anybody else miss anything from their old phones or wish the Pre included a certain feature, check in here!
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I miss the bag that my old phone came with...

But in seriousness.. I can't wait for Adobe (and hopefully shortly thereafter Sun Microsystems) to implement Flash (and Java).

edit - apparently I don't have enough posts to show my old phone... but you know the one.
    I'm pretty sure the Pre has TWO Twitter apps. They're called Tweed and Spaz
    Quote Originally Posted by cathartic8881 View Post
    If ya wanna flame go some where else, please and thanks

I really just wanna know what phones other people are switching from and what features *you* feel are lacking or missing from the Pre.

I will start

Im switching from a Blackberry Bold on ATT thus far I REALLY miss my notifications LCD I used to be able just to glance at my phone and was able to tell if I had a text, email, ect. HUGE adjustment for me with the Pre.

Also, not so customizable yet. Im sure this will change as the device evolves.

And Im a total Twitter addict and I would LOVE an app for the Pre.... again, Im hoping this is something that comes along with time.

Anybody else miss anything from their old phones or wish the Pre included a certain feature, check in here!

+100000

I need the LED! Coming from ATT Curve.

SMS Ringtones! Sound Profiles! Simple stuff that you think they would have included. However, I am enjoying the Pre so far.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    The lack of led notification is annoying (I also just switched from the Bold). The ringer is way too quiet, I don't like not being able to set my own rings for e-mails and texts so I can differentiate between everything (sms, mms, different e-mail accounts, etc.), the keyboard is a bit cramped for my liking (though hardly unusable), and coming from the bold, which is very fast, it seems sluggish at times when things are loading. But none of them are severe enough to make me second guess myself, and I'm still loving this thing!