Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    thanks alot i was tired of looking for a delete option lol
    Quote Originally Posted by mr23 View Post
    Be careful. Because if you delete the entire text thread you will not see that person again in the messaging view without first deleting the contact and recreating it.
    I am running into this issue now. I can't believe that it's supposed to operate like this ... I hope this is fixed in the next update. What a pain!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    To avoid the deleted text bug I found that deleting each line of the text within the message all the way to the orginal line prevents this problem. Sucks we have to do this but it only happen to people with contacts linked to numerous profiles. To fix the bug just unlink all profiles then relink them to that contact.
    so lets say i had a conversation with someone named gina

after the conversation i swiped to the side and hit delete

message dissapeared

but if i type in G while in messages it brings the messages right back

also when i recieve texts from gina its either i bring it up with the alert from the bottom or ill have to again type G while in messages for her messages to appear as a conversation.

so two things....

how do i get the messages totally out the pre

and two why does it not show up unless i Type G as a search in the messages screen
    i have att and never have any issues with signal, had sprint and had several dropped calls, couldn't understand anyone at customer service (if i got a hold of anyone), and not to mention att's 3g is awesome. i don't have an iphone because i think they are overrated.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Maybe some of us make it a point to stay away from the Fruit Cult.
    LOL - that's great!
    Quote Originally Posted by davidhans86 View Post
    so lets say i had a conversation with someone named gina

after the conversation i swiped to the side and hit delete

message dissapeared

but if i type in G while in messages it brings the messages right back

also when i recieve texts from gina its either i bring it up with the alert from the bottom or ill have to again type G while in messages for her messages to appear as a conversation.

so two things....

how do i get the messages totally out the pre

and two why does it not show up unless i Type G as a search in the messages screen
    have you ever deleted a large file on your computer ? then it did that thing where it shows you that its deleting a large file with the status bar counting down to the finish. well the pre is the same . if you have a large convo or even alot of convo's it takes a little bit of time to delete. the problem is , if you call back the convo by either opening the convo back up or recieving another text before it deletes , it actually stops the deletion therefor the convo remains . get it ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12