1.    #1  
    and the menu button? and i know now finally to use my finger and not my nail to touch the screen!
    i have reached twice already for a stylus, i dont know if its my screen or what but it seems like i need to adjust it but i cant finds the setting. if i click on a link or some type of menu thats small it never hits the mark
    I have to admit, I've done it a couple of times. The main reason is that, except for being a little thicker, the form factor for this thing is almost identical to my previous phone, the HTC Touch. Because it feels so similar, I reflexively reach back for the stylus when I want to browse the internet. I'm sure I'll get over it.
    I'm not missing it at all. In fact, I barely used it with my Treo 700p. I AM missing the four-way toggle buttons though. Trying to position the cursor in a text field is getting to be very annoying...
    None.
    None, always used to using my thumb to navigate even on phones with styli. Grabbing the styli is just another unnecessary step for me.
    Menu button alot. Stylus a few only because I had a pen stylus...I need that pen
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post
    I'm not missing it at all. In fact, I barely used it with my Treo 700p. I AM missing the four-way toggle buttons though. Trying to position the cursor in a text field is getting to be very annoying...
    Do you know the orange button trick? While holding the orange button you can push the cursor over letter by letter.
    Enarez, no I didn't. Cool. Thanks.