1.    #1  
    This was another one of the hardests thing for me to get used to while playing with the demo. I couldn't figure out how to do simple things, sometimes.

I was playing a YouTube video (on that fantastic app, btw) and I didn't know how to perform another search. I'm not sure if the back gesture helped or not, but even when I was at the search results page (from the old search) I didn't know what to do to search, again from there. There was an option on that page (i.e. I didn't HAVE to go back) but it said "Search Results" not "new search."

This happened repeatedly - like when I was trying to send a picture via Bluetooth. Before I ever realized that this COULDN'T be done (sadly) I spent quite a while trying to figure out if there was an available mention with which I could choose a sending option. I never knew where to press on the screen because the menu area wasn't apparently.

Pressing at the top didn't always do the trick - which surprises me since they acted like the menu key was suddenly obsolete.

Don't get me started on 5-way navigation - yet.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    I feel like one of the things Palm nailed was making navigation and controls so simple. Sorry you feel this way.