1.    #1  
    How do I add an app to my quick launch bar?
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I'd like to know the answer to this as well...
    that's what i'd like to know about it.
    first, hit the launch button so the program menu is up.

Second, grab the icon you want to eliminate and drag it up into the launch menu.

Third, tap and hold the icon you want to move down to the quick launch (it will highlight) then drag it down to the quick launcher where you want it located.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    PIMP... that works!
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4 View Post

Second, grab the icon you want to eliminate and drag it up into the launch menu.

Third, tap and hold the icon you want to move down to the quick launch (it will highlight) then drag it down to the quick launcher where you want it located.
    how do i get them back if i want after delete? although you can be sure the NASCAR icon will burn in hell forever.
    Yeah. You can't get rid of the menu button which is lame because I use the gesture every time so it's a space wasted, but you can mix and match the other four, drag off the one you don't want into the launcher and drag the one you do want into the empty slot. on the bottom quick launch bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    how do i get them back if i want after delete? although you can be sure the NASCAR icon will burn in hell forever.
    It's not deleted, it's in your launcher now, the menu screen with all the apps listed. You can switch them back whenever you want.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    It's right in the Box people!!...do a little reading first.
    Step 1. Get out Palm Quick user guide and read page 1-17
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Doesn't it just eliminate the icon on the quick launch but the program icon itself is still in the launcher menu?
    sorry i read that wrong. no food all day has me thinking not clearly. i knew how to drag and add to bar - i need delete from launcher and move.
  12.    #12  

Ah...the reason it didn't work earlier is because you can only have 5 shortcuts there at a time.
    Thanks! Very helpful!