1.    #1  
    If I remember correctly in one of the earlier Pre video they showed the screen rotating every time you turned the phone, am I the only one that doesnt see this happening? did they lose this patent to Apple?
    Last edited by getyourmindright; 06/06/2009 at 01:52 PM. Reason: word correction.
    Quote Originally Posted by getyourmindright View Post
    If I remember correctly in one of the earlier Pre video they showed the screen rotating every time you turned the phone, am I the only one that doesnt see this happening? did they lose this copyright(cant think of the word I'm really trying to say) to Apple?
    I was thinking the same thing today as well. Plus, I can't figure out how to turn on the "Accordian" view in Calender.
    They did not lose any patent to Apple, and I'm not sure what you're talking about, many apps rotate when they turn the phone. I never saw a video with the home screen rotating, they only showed the card view rotating in that screen, and that's still there as well.
    Apple definitely doesnt have a patent on the Accelerometer, lots of those phones have it. I think it only really comes into play when using the Web Browswer and Photos. It doesnt work on things like memos, Pandora or the Calculator or anything.