1.    #1  
    Is it just me or are you not able to use anything Data when on roaming?

I can't use GPS, Web, Where, Etc etc.
    I could do this when my I had my instinct. Now I can't with the pre. It just says Data Network Connection required.

P.S. I could make phone calls, I had a R in the corner near the signal bars.
    If you go to Phone, menu(Preferences) you can enable data roaming.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! Your a life saver! Sprint couldn't even tell me this.

Now if I can figure out how to set up my exchange e-mail.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBec View Post
    If you go to Phone, menu(Preferences) you can enable data roaming.
    Omg, thank you. I was about to throw my phone into the pool earlier when Sprint TV just cut off (And we all know how you can't fast forward Sprint tV on ANY phone ) and wouldn't restart a program I was interested in when the phone went to R. You are the man
    Note that when you are roaming on Verizin, you will only get 1x speeds. So it will be a little slower but should still work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    Thanks! Your a life saver! Sprint couldn't even tell me this.

Now if I can figure out how to set up my exchange e-mail.
    I still need to do that too (set up my work exchange e-mail) - let me know if there are any tricks...
    i know that when you are roaming and make a call, sprint pays for the roaming charge..... do they also pay for the roaming charge as well, so roaming data is free too?
    I spoke to Sprint support this morning, and they said there would be no additional charges for roaming with the EPRP plan that I have.