Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    Mines gone too. That's ****ty. It can make phonecalls in your pocket with no lock screen...
    Not unless the phone is touching something capactitative, ie something fleshy that can complete the circuit on the phones screen and register a touch. No flesh touching screen, no pocket dials.
    Yes there is a setting on the launcher I think its screen and lock and you can do a simple pin or password. I have simple pin and really like it
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    Yes there is a setting on the launcher I think its screen and lock and you can do a simple pin or password. I have simple pin and really like it
    you just don't want the misses (or mister, not sure who's account this is) to have access to your 'little black book.'
    Quote Originally Posted by sambao21 View Post
    does anyone know if there is a way to set a password so that you have to enter it when it's locked to unlock the phone?
    Go to Screen and Lock, then down to Secure Unlock.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysanders20 View Post
    I would like to know the same answer. For some reason, I thought I saw it last night. Though, I did dream about the phone.
    this isn't a dream feature, it's just a simple security, but thanks for everyone's reply. i just don't know how to use this thing.
    Last edited by sambao21; 06/07/2009 at 02:38 PM.
    Ive noticed that if you hold the sleep button down for 3 seconds when putting it to sleep and the same when you wake it up its usually locked. If you just press it quickly both times it doesn't lock.
    Is there any way to get rid of locking all together? When the screen is in sleep mode, it won't turn unless you press the power button anyway, so why do you need the drag to unlock feature?

So is there any way to get rid of it altogether? I hate having to unlock to answer incoming phone calls...
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    thank you! The way to lock your phone is in your launcher under screen and lock. Just set the pin and your in!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12