Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykimdotnet View Post
    I dunno if this is a new feature, or if everyone already knows about this, but hold the orange key and tap the image and a pull down menu will give the option to either share the image or copy to photos.
    Wow....you learn something new everday!
    -Thanks
    Works perfectly for me. Sweet! Thanks for the tip!
    The Orange (white for some) + tap on the picture or file link has been around. It isn't new. But I hadn't used it much.

I did notice on Flickr that some pics will give you a lot of options for saving and sharing while others will only give you share options for MMS and email. Don't know what the difference is for those pics and others, but the copy to photos worked like a charm for me on the ones that allowed it.
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    The Orange (white for some) + tap on the picture or file link has been around. It isn't new. But I hadn't used it much.

I did notice on Flickr that some pics will give you a lot of options for saving and sharing while others will only give you share options for MMS and email. Don't know what the difference is for those pics and others, but the copy to photos worked like a charm for me on the ones that allowed it.
    I think it's been around since 1.3.5. I'd need to double check, which I'm not going to do, but it's been around for awhile. Yet another "hidden" feature that most people don't know about. I think triple or double tap would be more natural but who am I to make phone features.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12