Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Anyone dropped their Pre yet? Curious of what happened when you dropped it. Did it break?
    haha. it just came out today! LOL...I'm going to try to baby it for a few weeks. Dont want to get stuck without a phone.
    while charging I tripped over the cord... no biggie, it fell on the carpet.
    Sprint rep dropped mine on his keyboard when he was trying to open the back cover.
    Funny, the first time I visit here this thread is on top.

I did drop mine. Fell to a rough cerment floor. Now has serveral pits in the screen.
    Last edited by starlord II; 06/06/2009 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Typo
    Avigo > PalmIII > PalmIIIEX > Visor > Prism > Prism w/Data module > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by starlord II View Post
    Funny, the first time I visit hetr this thread is on top.

I did drop mine. Fell to a rough cerment floor. Now has serveral pits in the screen.
    WOW!!! If true, I would be pissed.
    almost, when I tried to take a pic, but I secured b4 that happed. Ha ha
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    from what I saw, no one was even allowed to open their boxes.. (but sprint always used to do that).. I remember when the apple phone (shh.. I won't mention the name) came out people would be opening the box up and CRASH it fell out.. I still chuckle at that video
    Quote Originally Posted by mecca View Post
    Anyone dropped their Pre yet? Curious of what happened when you dropped it. Did it break?
    NOOOO This thread will bring upon bad juju to everyone who reads it!! lol This is one of my biggest fears
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    I almost did!! Damn thing is like a wet river pebble....
    I cannot, repeat, cannot ever drop this phone!!

I dropped my mogul like 30 times...thank god that phone's been put to rest
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDynasty View Post
    WOW!!! If true, I would be pissed.
    I am
    Avigo > PalmIII > PalmIIIEX > Visor > Prism > Prism w/Data module > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Sprint rep dropped mine on his keyboard when he was trying to open the back cover.
    I was afraid that the Rep was going to break mine. He struggled to get the back off. Then he was fighting to get the battery out. Finally he sent me to play with a Demo, probably so I wouldn't have to deal with watching him.
    Quote Originally Posted by starlord II View Post
    Funny, the first time I visit here this thread is on top.

I dropped mine when I got home this morning. Had it on my lap in the car, forgot it was there - and stepped out into my garage... I heard something hit the floor and I knew exactly what it was! Luckily, no damage to the screen, because I kept it in the holder it came with (suede pouch), but now there's a tiny crack on the top lip just past the screen - damnit!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by turb0rexx View Post
    while charging I tripped over the cord... no biggie, it fell on the carpet.
    somehow I misread that as "no biggie, it fell apart" lol
    ...which is why I had hoped Palm would put that inset for cellphone lanyard.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Mine flew out of my hand already when I was trying to slide it open with one hand. Slippery little *******.
    Global Posts
    20,084 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ellianth View Post
    somehow I misread that as "no biggie, it fell apart" lol
    It read it the right way the first time and then the way you did while reading the quote. Lol.
    Global Posts
    20,084 Global Posts
    Yes... this thread is going to bring bad karma to everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    My Sprint rep dropped it like 3 inches onto the counter too, and I was pissed as well, but checked it out before leaving and not a mark on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    My Sprint rep dropped it like 3 inches onto the counter too, and I was pissed as well, but checked it out before leaving and not a mark on it.
    Why didn't you just refuse to take that one?
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast