Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ellianth View Post
    Why didn't you just refuse to take that one?
    I would've, had there been anything wrong with it, but it's in perfect condition.
    Sprint Rep dropped my box at the beginning of the sale. He treated it like a restaurant and got me another box before I could even tell him it was OK. I'll bet that "5 second rule" phone went out later that day though I'm sure there was nothing wrong with it.
    is anyone using the OEM suede pouch 24/7?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    yup^..... its a good pocket for being free.
  5. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Yezzir! Until I get my holster from Seidio....
    i'm afraid i'll fumble getting the PRE in and out of the pouch and i'll drop it. better off naked.
    I'm using the OEM suede myself, and don't plan on ever getting another case, it's perfect for my needs. I just want a little something of extra protection when it's in my pocket, and that does the trick. I'm still undecided on a screen protector yet, but until then I still have the plastic on it.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    My jerk coworker tried to scare me by pretending to drop it. No one is putting their hands on my Pre. So far no can't wait to get my InvisiShield
    I bought the leather case, I didn't know they had a case inside the box. Dreadfully overpriced but, I am glad i did, I like the lifter it has to remove the phone from the holster.
    i would... but it already got lost. which is too bad, it's exactly the sort of case i like to use... simple.
    Last edited by ZenithNadir; 06/06/2009 at 08:45 PM. Reason: bad emoticon
    I dropped mine... wanted to listen to tunes while walking the dog.... a well timed tug from her as I was plugging in headphones and it tumbled about 3 feet to the mulch and dirt below...... it seems no worse for the wear..... I on the other hand lost at least a year on my life as my heart nearly stopped.
  12. DDD
    And it doubles as a good cleaning cloth for that finger print magnet
    Also Known as 3_D
    Quote Originally Posted by 1quick1 View Post
    Mine flew out of my hand already when I was trying to slide it open with one hand. Slippery little *******.
    I purchased an Invisible Shield for mine today. Should be here in a few days. I'll tell you, I had this "full body" style on my instinct since I got it and when I pealed it off today it looked like brand new. Also, it makes the whole thing just a bit tacky (not sticky.. but tacky) so it feels secure in your hand, in your lap, where ever you set it down. I recommend this to everyone highly!!

You can find it at zagg dot com
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenithNadir View Post
    i would... but it already got lost. which is too bad, it's exactly the sort of case i like to use... simple.
    Thats some serious skill.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Also, the Touchstone works through the suede pouch apparently, I can hear the notification that it's charging, and it's pretty solidly in place. The magnet isn't as strong as when it's bare, but it's held tightly enough.
    I dropped mine while sitting on the toilet today fortunately my underwear caught it. Haha
    Quote Originally Posted by zebupike View Post
    Sprint Rep dropped my box at the beginning of the sale. He treated it like a restaurant and got me another box before I could even tell him it was OK. I'll bet that "5 second rule" phone went out later that day though I'm sure there was nothing wrong with it.

Smart employee. He looks good, and the next customer will never now he dropped it!
    Last edited by jakerome; 06/06/2009 at 09:17 PM. Reason: typo
    Quote Originally Posted by babydaddy75 View Post
    I dropped mine....... and lost at least a year on my life as my heart nearly stopped.
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by onthepitch View Post
    I purchased an Invisible Shield for mine today. Should be here in a few days. I'll tell you, I had this "full body" style on my instinct since I got it and when I pealed it off today it looked like brand new. Also, it makes the whole thing just a bit tacky (not sticky.. but tacky) so it feels secure in your hand, in your lap, where ever you set it down. I recommend this to everyone highly!!

You can find it at zagg dot com
    I got a Phantom Skinz full body kit on mine right after I got the phone this morning. Covers every part of the phone except for that tiny black plastic strip between the two halves of the phone and fits perfect. Looks so nice you would never even know she's protected lol. Highly recommended
    I'm going to "drop" mine off at Sprint tomorrow and ask for a refund
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast