Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by richard371 View Post
    I wonder what hes doing "out" in the castro? Its not exaclty a flagship sotre.
    Strategory
    I didn't want to go the store where everyone else would go. Castro is out of the way.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Did you have the Pre autographed? That would be awesome! Congrats!
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by tigagreen View Post
    Did you have the Pre autographed? That would be awesome! Congrats!
    It's a glossy black phone I'm not sure how he'd sign it, especially since I had no pens as I never would have guessed all these people would show up.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    It's a glossy black phone I'm not sure how he'd sign it, especially since I had no pens as I never would have guessed all these people would show up.
    Sharpie on the slider mirror - for future reference
    Awesome!!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Yes, that one guy is an Engadget reporter. He took pictures of people waiting in line at the downtown Sprint store in San Francisco. My picture is on the Engadget blog too from this morning. I was number 11 in line, and got my Pre already.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
    I hope you're kidding and the joke went over my head! That's Jon Rubenstein, the buy Palm hired away from Apple. He ran Apple's hardware division for years and helped create the you-know-what. He's THE MAN!
    He wasn't kidding. Lets take him out back and give him 50 lashes!

Josh T looks like a... err... he needs to dress better and cut his hair. And isn't that the same thing he wore on that one talk show?
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung View Post
    Yes, that one guy is an Engadget reporter.
    He's not just an Engadget reporter, he's their editor-in-chief.
    Ruby deserves a hell of a lot of credit for what he's done. i never thought he could pull out off but the SOB created a revolutionary winner and he's brought the company back from oblivion. cheers to you, Ruby! this Bud's for you!
    Josh should be Jimmy Fallon's permanent sidekick. they actually had a great chemistry and Josh was very funny - almost on par with JF.
    Quote Originally Posted by hypocaffeinemia View Post
    He's not just an Engadget reporter, he's their editor-in-chief.
    Oh that's cool. He was showing me his own Pre, and the various pictures he shot as he was blogging on Engadget's site at the same time.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    hilarious. i was going to do castro (my local) but i opted to do daly city. was in line at 530am, #14 in line. they had 80 phones....
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12