1.    #1  
    So who didn't have to wait long in line? A friend of mine was in line with 60 people. Not sure how long she waited.

I got 3 pres and 3 touchstones in under 30 minutes. No lines at my sprint store. It helped that I already had my palm profile created. I also had all my contacts ready in google.

Too bad I now have to wait a few weeks to get my rebates.

So who had a very short wait?
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    I got to my store at 7 - second in line. They opened at 7:45 (15 people in line), left at 8:15.
    Zero wait for me - I didn't get in line!
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    About 30 minutes total. They even started around 7:40 AM this morning and that is when I went in and started. I was was number 2 in line and I only got there at 7:30 AM. I was a very easy procedure.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Zero wait. Got mine last night at the florida launch party
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    got at best buy at 945. 2nd in line. BB opened at 10. left at 1015. in and out

would have been faster if he wasnt trying to sell me a case, chargers and protection plan. lol
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    I got to the store at about 7:30 and was second in line, by the time the store opened, there was maybe 15 people. I was done by 8:15 and BSing with all my former co-workers
    10 minutes from the time I walked till the time I walked out
    I went to my local Best Buy at 9:15 and got in line. The line already had more than 15 people so I just decided why not. Well sure enough I was the last customer to get one. I got lucky #13
    Showed up at a authorized dealer at 7:55am and walked right in.
    No wait for me. Pulled up to the store at 9:50am, walked right in, and got their 2nd to last pre. lol
    no line... my pre is being reserved and I have an appt in an hour... it seems some stores offered this and some didn't?
    No line in Newburgh NY at 10 AM. Just called them and they still have them in stock.
    I had planned on going to Best Buy, but as the bar closed at 2:30am I had a realization. Best Buy is going to only have 8 phones. They open at 10, and it's not in my part of town. After Sprint e-mailed me to tell me about the early opening at 8am, I decided to just go to the Sprint store! Got there at 5am and there were already about 10 people in line. My store had 40 phones and they sold out. When I got there at 5am the employees just arrived and were setting things up. They gave away Sprint baloons and Sprint sunscreen! haha

P.S.
    I did want to get the Touchstone wireless charger, but I didn't ask for it immediately upon entering the inside of the store...and by the time I did ask, they had sold out! They only had 15 of them. But no complaints from me...I got my new Palm Pre!
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." —L. Ron Hubbard
    I could've gone at opening time (in fact, I probably would've gotten a phone an hour later, had I known not that many people would have shown up.

I arrived first at 5 mins to 6am, by 7am there were 6 of us. At opening, around 10 people. This for a store that had (confirmed) at least 40 units.

Still, I don't regret one minute of it. I really couldn't sleep anyway, and everyone was real nice all around.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    At a large Sprint store (non corporate) they had twenty phones and ran out as I walked in. At a small store in the mall, they took me as I walked in. The large store had a discount in play, so I placed an order there. Will have a phone by midweek.

I didn't expect this to be a hot market for Pre, but they had considerable traffic. All ages, all genders, all socio-economics. All were buyers, knew what they wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreDogs View Post
    At a large Sprint store (non corporate) they had twenty phones and ran out as I walked in. At a small store in the mall, they took me as I walked in. The large store had a discount in play, so I placed an order there. Will have a phone by midweek.

I didn't expect this to be a hot market for Pre, but they had considerable traffic. All ages, all genders, all socio-economics. All were buyers, knew what they wanted.
    Good to know.
    Looks like Palm/Sprint have a winner in the hands.
    Hope that this keeps up for a while.