1.    #1  
    I know this is a useless thread... so flame me! After using every palm phone there was, since the 600, and every treo, I finally moved to a Blackberry Curve and was 100% certain I would never go back to Palm. The Blackberry was the best phone I had every had...

Well, never say never... The Pre brought me BACK! I am back on Treocentral, the best forum in the world!

Who else switched from a blackberry to a PRE? Are you staying?
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    I went from a blackberry to another blackberry, to an instinct, back to a blackberry. I now have a Pre (have not been a big fan of palm, though I did like my TX). I like the Pre so far, the keyboard is smaller than my curve, but I am having no problems getting used to it. So far, so good.
    If the email works in a similar fashion as I'm led to believe, I'll exclusively use the Pre. If not, I'll probably still need the bold.
    Just came from a blackberry curve but loving my pre so far. When I got my blackberry I told myself I'd be sticking to blackberry, well things have changed, then again it has been less than a day with my new toy.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by octobermagic View Post
    If the email works in a similar fashion as I'm led to believe, I'll exclusively use the Pre. If not, I'll probably still need the bold.
    I added my gmail, and work exchange server, and within 30 seconds had all of my email. Not just the inbox, which is the only thing that bothered me about a blackberry on BIS, but every single folder that exists on my server! Wait, maybe I am exaggerating, it probably took closer to a minute as opposed to 30 seconds.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Just came from a blackberry curve but loving my pre so far. When I got my blackberry I told myself I'd be sticking to blackberry, well things have changed, then again it has been less than a day with my new toy.
    Gabbot, I am putting in all of my chips. This Pre would have to slap one of my kids in the face... wait, I would still keep it if it did that; This Pre would have to spend all of my money, hit on my wife, burn down my house, then blow up in my face, for me to get rid of it...

But I have learned never to say never... My blackberry curve will remain charging on my nightstand for the time being.