94. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

55 58.51%
  • no

39 41.49%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Below are some more details to my phone and coverage:

I am not in a weak Sprint coverage area (the reason I mentioned the roaming was because I was inside a dead zone in a restaurant for half an hour)

Bluetooth is OFF
    Wifi is OFF
    GPS is ON
    I reset the phone via the Reset Options and that did not have an effect

I have the updated Web OS 1.0.2

I will remove the battery and turn off the GPS to see if that affects it

Lastly, I am not saying that ALL the Pres are defective neither that some heat is NOT NORMAL.

What is in NOT NORMAL is that my phone died in 4 hours with almost no usage. I did not spend $300+ for something that I need to plug in every 4 hours or so. If that's what I wanted, I'd buy a netbook!
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Take it back bud. Have them swap it out for you.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    yep sounds like you should exchange it (unfortunately again)
    No warmer than my Iphone got.
  5.    #45  
    Yes, sounds like I must. I just don't know if they will have any more Pres left..have to wait and see.

Again, thanks for all the support and replies - it's always good being able to share my concerns in this forum.
    Phone is warm all the time, very disapointed in the battery life. Its terrible at this phone. This basic things are going to kill the phones enjoyment.
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    Yeah, I especially noticed it getting hot as the phone is being charged...
  8.    #48  
    Returned my second Pre to the Sprint store yesterday - no more in stock (just like I expected)...so I couldn't get a THIRD replacement. Got my refund and switched back to my Treo 800w. Now, I am paying like $40 more because there original plan that I signed up for is not available

Thanks for PALM and SPRINT for this mess! This whole experience just left me with bad taste in my mouth. I am now having thoughts about getting an iPhone, something that I never truly considered in the past
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123