1.    #1  
    Looking at the images in the article on here "why sync when you have synergy?", I see the days weather at the top of the calendar. How do I get that? Is it linked to the GPS by chance, so the weather updates for where you are?
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    You do it in google calendar. There's an option to show the weather on your google calendar, and when you do that, you should see it show up on the phone.
  3.    #3  
    I set the Google Calendar weather option up, but I had to enter my zip code. On my calendar it says: Forecast for 49058 (72 | 52)

On the picture here on precentral, it says: Clear 56F/F 13C/C
    OK, talked to the Sprint Service "Manager" and a rep directly from Palm... both DORKS! I was at the largest store in the state and asked how to do this weather on calendar thing... they both said it couldn't be done.

So; I had to make them both watch the video of the Pre on the GIANT SCREEN showing --- weather on the calendar app.

There has got to be an easy way to make this happen, it's on all there vids and ads for the Pre!
    You were already told how. It's a public calendar in Google Calendar that gets synced to the Pre.

Weather forecasts in your calendar - Google Calendar Help
    [QUOTE=jhoff80;1645121]You were already told how. QUOTE]

The how come it doesn't look the same?
    Aaaaah, okay, I see what you mean. Yeah, you're right that it's now showing "Forecast for" as opposed to partly cloudy or whatever. I suspect Google changed something with how that calendar is set up over the past 6 months that accidentally made it a little less useful for us.
    Got it working thanks. It'd be great to get rid of that "forecast for" tho.
    I was actually wondering the same thing and now thanks to you have weather update on my calendar. Thanks!!! (and yeah, the zone information is so unnecessary).
    By the way-Anyone knows if MSN massager will ever be available for the pre? It sucks that palm don't support it now-they had it on the centro and the treo.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Anybody else's weather stop syncing over from Google?

I noticed yesterday that the weather wasn't syncing and today, it only shows a 4 day forecast instead of a 5 day forecast. On top of that, the temperature information is from 2 days ago!
    Quote Originally Posted by backslide View Post
    Anybody else's weather stop syncing over from Google?

I noticed yesterday that the weather wasn't syncing and today, it only shows a 4 day forecast instead of a 5 day forecast. On top of that, the temperature information is from 2 days ago!
    4 days is all Google shows.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    4 days is all Google shows.

I could have swore it was 5 days. Still, the information is 2 days old.
    Nope, check the Google Calendar website, it's only 4.

As for the information being old, I suspect that the Pre's syncing doesn't check for updated versions of an event if they haven't changed day or time, because I've had issues with that on other calendars.
    I just tried out the weather calendar ... I decided that I don't really like it/find it useful. so In my Google calendar I removed to calendar. I however now still have the weather calendar on my pre ... does anyone know how or why?

Any fixes?

Edit: Never mind, figured it out ... just a stupid mistake on my part. This thing is seriously smarter than me
    Last edited by sraatc17; 06/10/2009 at 09:52 PM.
    It seems as thou you can't select which calendars to show or hide on the pre. You have to go to calendar.google.com to select which ones you will see. Then after the pre syncs, that's what you get in the calendar app.