1.    #1  
    Is there a way I can see all the apps in my launcher. Theres only a few apps in there now, but I want to see everything without having to type the name.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwashere View Post
    Is there a way I can see all the apps in my launcher. Theres only a few apps in there now, but I want to see everything without having to type the name.
    You can see them in list view (in the Launcher -> menu -> List Apps). However, you can't seem to launch from that list.
    Phone History: VisorPhone --> Treo180 --> Treo650--> Treo700p--> PalmCentro --> HTCTouchDiamond (2weeks) --> PalmCentro --> Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Yea I saw I can see the installed apps that way but they cant be launched. This stinks!
    Just start typing..
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwashere View Post
    When you say you can only see a few, do you mean you see App Catalog, YouTube, Amazon, Sprint, etc..? If so, while you have that launcher screen up, you need to scroll to the left (swipe across the screen from left to right). This will bring up the first page of the launcher, and that's where you'll find stuff like web, messaging, and the apps you got from the App Store.

Took me quite a while to realize there was a page hiding on the left.