1.    #1  
    I tried out a Pre for an hour and was really pleased with the camera app. I was not please, however, to find that I couldn't send the pix to another device via Bluetooth.

We're trying to accept the lack of a removable storage (which is another web-independent way to transfer pix). We deal with the lack of infrared beaming, too. But now I see that, without whipping out the usb cable (in 2009 this shouldn't be necessary) I must use the web to get pix from the phone to my laptop.

My laptop's not always online when I want to transfer files... and besides, Bluetooth was MUCH quicker.

This is disappointing.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    The current blue tooth build doesn't support this yet so I'm not surprised.
    This is sad, as I can do this on my 700wx and p
  4. DDD
    I think OBEX is almost ready. Hopefully soon.
    Also Known as 3_D
    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    I think OBEX is almost ready. Hopefully soon.
    Yup...I'll miss that feature in the mean time though
    I was trying to do this and I'm a little upset. The whole point of getting Bluetooth on my laptop was to get rid of cables...
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    I was trying to do this and I'm a little upset. The whole point of getting Bluetooth on my laptop was to get rid of cables...
    Exactly. And one reason I want others I know to have Palm devices is so that we can easily exchange files.

We could e-mail them, of course, but that's more complicated than before.