1.    #1  
    If anyone finds an Easter Egg in WebOS, please post. Let us know what the Easter Egg is, and how to find it. - Thanks, and happy hunting!
    May not be an Easter Egg but was a surprise to me. In "Photos" you can add your Facebook and/or Photobucket accounts.
    lol yeah, that's definitely not an easter egg but I didn't see that yet so thank you for pointing that out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    May not be an Easter Egg but was a surprise to me. In "Photos" you can add your Facebook and/or Photobucket accounts.
    Has anyone successfully uploaded to Photobucket? Not working for me so far. I signed up for a new account there, and can upload via the web interface from my desktop PC. Added the account on my Pre (seemed to accept the logonid/password), but if I try to upload a picture, I get a brief progress notification, then a dialog box that says "Failed to upload photo". Tried several different photos at different times, same result.
    try over wifi?
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    What about Sprint Picture Mail? I don't want to sign up for another online photo storage service if I can just use Sprint's Picturemail. I'm shocked to see that you can't configure the service anywhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by Commo View Post
    What about Sprint Picture Mail? I don't want to sign up for another online photo storage service if I can just use Sprint's Picturemail. I'm shocked to see that you can't configure the service anywhere?
    Nope, PictureMail is an old hack by Sprint to fake MMS functionality. Now that we have true MMS on the Pre, there's not really a point in having Picturemail support. I guess it sucks for you a little bit since it appears you were using it as a photo gallery, but I think you're the only person who has ever liked Picturemail.