1.    #1  
    Just making sure that I'm not missing the obvious here. Is there some way to make the Pre turn off completely while charging? All I see that's possible is having the lock screen show. I checked all the screen options though.
    If you hold down the power button, you will get a menu for Turn off, Turn On/Off Airplane mode, and cancel. I just Turned off my phone completely, although I'm not sure if it still charges in this state.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, but I need my phone to be on at all times just in case. (No landline here.) Oh well, not too big a deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    If you hold down the power button, you will get a menu for Turn off, Turn On/Off Airplane mode, and cancel. I just Turned off my phone completely, although I'm not sure if it still charges in this state.
    Yeah, I wonder...there's no battery indicator when the phone is turned off while charging.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Just tap the power button (don't hold it down), and the screen will turn off.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Yeah, I wonder...there's no battery indicator when the phone is turned off while charging.
    there wasnt with the iphone either, it def still charges when its turned off
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    my screen turns itself off after a minute when its left alone on the charger.
  8.    #8  
    Is that with the Touchstone or just the cord? It seems to stay on constantly on the lock screen while on the Touchstone, I haven't tried while connected via microUSB.