1.    #1  
    Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Downloads

Description from Palm site:
    The Palm Music Assistant gives you an easy way to move music files you bought from the Amazon MP3 app on your phone into your iTunes library on your computer. You can do the transfer yourself using the USB Drive on your phone but the Palm Music Assistant automates the process for you.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Palm Music Assistant develop into a full-blown iTunes Media Sync solution.
    I just tried this and it deleted the Amazon MP3s from my Pre like it said it would, but they are nowhere to be found on my computer... It created the "Amazon Music Purchases" playlist in iTunes, but it's empty. Fortunately, I had only downloaded a couple songs.

Just to make sure it wasn't something I did wrong the first time, I tried again with a free song. Same thing - deleted off the Pre, but did not add it to my iTunes library...

Is this working for anyone else? (might want to copy via USB so you have a backup before you try)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekesqueaky View Post
    I just tried this and it deleted the Amazon MP3s from my Pre like it said it would, but they are nowhere to be found on my computer...
    Some good news: I searched all my drives and found the MP3s in my "e:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Local Settings\Temp" folder (my iTunes music folder is on h:\). So, it would appear that the PMA was able to remove them from the Pre, but couldn't get them moved into my iTunes library for some reason. Weird, but at least I don't have to buy the songs again.
    The Palm Music Assistant is just a plug in to iTunes. iTunes is required (and thus Quicktime is required).

So, I doubt that we will: "see Palm Music Assistant develop into a full-blown iTunes Media Sync solution."