1.    #1  
    Has anybody noticed any light leakage at the bottom of their screen? I noticed it when I pulled up google's homepage, down between the back and refresh button.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    Has anybody noticed any light leakage at the bottom of their screen? I noticed it when I pulled up google's homepage, down between the back and refresh button.
    Yup... I have it also.. it wont show up on blacks or bright whites, but it'll show up on a couple other things.. i have 2 circles on each side of the screen that match almost exactly like the browser buttons at the bottom
  3.    #3  
    I'm kind of pissed. But I'll just try and exchange it in a couple days/weeks. If it happens to be a widespread problem then I'm sure Palm will address it with a slightly updated hardware version.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    I'm kind of pissed. But I'll just try and exchange it in a couple days/weeks. If it happens to be a widespread problem then I'm sure Palm will address it with a slightly updated hardware version.
    Well I bought two pre's and both of them have it.. one isn't as bad as the other, but they both have it.