Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My has crashed three times. All three times it locked up and I had to remove battery.

Once right after update to 1.02
    Second time I forgot what I was doing.
    Third time reading a PDF.

Thing gets warm when using it without the charger plugged in. Haven't got the hang of removing to USB cover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter View Post
    Just though I'd say hi to old ChatterEmail users; I see a bunch of them just in this thread! I hope all's well with you all!

Marc
    Hey marc! Are you here because you picked up a pre?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I have not had any freezing problems. My problem is it just turns itself off. Has happened about 8 time since 9am this morning.
    Lurking mostly... I worked on email of course, and the architecture is probably mine, but I have no idea what's happened since I left.

I'm at Google now...

Marc
    Been using it all day, and not a single glitch so far (running 1.0.2). Things get a little choppy when Pandora's running in the background, and contact scrolling is a bit laggy, but otherwise great performance.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    So people ARE removing the battery.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Marc! I want Chatteremail for Pre, Marc.
    Quote Originally Posted by delao13 View Post
    Marc! I want Chatteremail for Pre, Marc.
    Out of curiosity, why? I was an avid Chattermail user, but I really can't see anything that was in Chatter that the Pre is missing.

And I doubt it'll happen now that he's working for Google, I have a feeling he's moved on to Android stuff now.
    It is the ability to really get email from Exchange (corp IT) without involve the IT Admin. I could not get my emails from Exchange in yet.
    "Who really needs to multitask on their phone." - PRE-rock
    I'm happily using my Android-based Email app now... :-)

Marc
    thirty hours, no crashes.
    How do you do an update. Explain it to me like I'm in kindergarten, please.
    Mine was working fine, then later it acted as if I was touching several places on the screen at random (when I wasn't). A little while after that, the phone told me that memory was critical and I needed to close some cards to correct this issue, however the phone was frozen up and would not navigate so I removed the battery. When I tried to turn it back on, the phone would not get past the "Palm" loading screen in the beginning. Now it still won't and a reset can't be done without accessing the menu.

The local store also doesn't know when they will get more in, but I've been told to try tomorrow... apparently the tech line doesn't even know anything about this phone either.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123