1.    #1  
    Showed up @530AM at my local corp Sprint Store. When the store employee came out just before they opened he asked us if we were upgrades or new lines. When he came to me, I told him that I was there to exchange my HTC Touch Diamond that I purchased on May 8th.

He told me that I could not get a pre today and would have to wait until Monday at best until I could exchange. He assured me that if I was outside the 30 day window that they would still honor the exchange.

They knew I was coming today (Sat AM) and that I was an exchange. I am disappointed to say the least. I only wish they would have called me before hand.

I understand their situation..... oh well. Enjoy everyone... hope to join the fun on monday.
    Don't know what to say. I was able to do the exchange today for the pre without a problem.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kilofoxtrot View Post
    He assured me that if I was outside the 30 day window that they would still honor the exchange.
    Personally, I would have gotten this in writing with at least two manager signatures on it.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I am glad to see that I wasn't the only one to have this happen to. Was there at 7:30 am and was second in line. The manager said that he could give me one by Wednesday. I hope that it is sooner. I bought a placeholder phone on May 5th waiting for the Pre. I have in writing that I can exchange the phone for the Pre within 60 days. Wish I knew I couldn't do this before I got there. I feel for ya.
  5. cme
    Some guy in front of me exchanged two Touch pros for two Palm Pre. They didnt give him any problems.
    Same goes for me. I bought 2 Rants as temp phones and then just exchanged them with Pres. Could you try another store?