Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    We have known for a while that us SERO users will get shut out from using our grandfathered plans on this device. Has anybody in fact tried to open it with their SERO account? Success? Or was the demise of the SERO imminent?

I know its early but this thread was sure to come sooner or later, so I figured I'd take the heckling and criticism for everybody else. Flame suit on
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    1 Star!

The only reason this thread came sooner is because you didn't use your brain stem.

Accept the fact that SERO is dead with this situation. This topic has been beaten to death, and you just beat it even more.

I'm glad SERO is dead, and is gone Welcome to the real world. You didn't expect to breast feed until you were 40yrs old, did you? Sometimes, you gotta "grow up".
    Must have not be fortunate enough to have the SERO... Thanks for the mature response
    No, I don't care for SERO. Because I wasn't one of the plenty having to worry and cry about not being offered the same thing that normal paying customers get. lol. Trust me, I'm proud. I even made a paper SERO cutout that I pee'd on the minute I found out you all couldn't use SERO with this phone. lmao..
    1 Star!
    I'm glad SERO is dead, and is gone Welcome to the real world. You didn't expect to breast feed until you were 40yrs old, did you? Sometimes, you gotta "grow up".
    If you could, please send some extra money to Sprint, because you feel like they need it. Meantime, I side with the normal people who buy something for less if they can.

If I heard Sprint would go out of business tomorrow because of my SERO plan, I'd laugh, use the phone for the day and move onto another company. Companies don't give a rats rear about Joe consumer, so as a consumer it's your job to get the best deal.

I'm not getting a Pre because I have SERO, but I'm also not complaining about it. Sprint's job, like other utilities is to fleece people, and the new "Everything" campaign shrewdly does this.
    SRT8, why don't you move along. If you have nothing to add to a thread then stop wasting posts on a threads someone else might be interested and as far as growing up try starting with yourself and your juvenile posts then move on to a grownups car, instead of this decades version of the screamin' chicken transam and most of all stay classy.
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by jthelman View Post
    If you could, please send some extra money to Sprint, because you feel like they need it. Meantime, I side with the normal people who buy something for less if they can.

If I heard Sprint would go out of business tomorrow because of my SERO plan, I'd laugh, use the phone for the day and move onto another company. Companies don't give a rats rear about Joe consumer, so as a consumer it's your job to get the best deal.

I'm not getting a Pre because I have SERO, but I'm also not complaining about it. Sprint's job, like other utilities is to fleece people, and the new "Everything" campaign shrewdly does this.
    lol, "Give them money"? You guys are all in for a ruuude awakening when SERO is gone. The sooner you all understand if you want something nice, you pay for it.

The fact that you SERO people are so lost in space, felt the need to beat a dead horse, by asking a pointless question when it has been TALKED ABOUT 100+ TIMES. Why would anyone.. ANYONE. have success getting this phone on SERO when it has been confirmed by Sprint themselves that it won't work.

Oh I'm sorry, this must be the result of moms standing next to microwaves when they're pregnant. Oh, were those potato chips you were eating? Or the led paint chipping off your ceiling? Ah.. never the less, the damage I see has already been done.

Also, I think my Signature applies to you.. hehehe

*Leaves thread*
    It's obvious this loser never had SERO and is jealous. Because he never had it he doesn't think anyone else should have it either.
    I had SERO and had no problem switching to a shared everything plan.

SERO will not work, give up.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Actually, SERO is not gone, I continue to pay probably half of what you pay each month for the same service. In this year alone I've saved enough to purchase the PRE.
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    I had SERO and had no problem switching to a shared everything plan.

SERO will not work, give up.
    I have since switched to the EPRP, but it was nice to dream about my SERO working on the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornTreo View Post
    Actually, SERO is not gone, I continue to pay probably half of what you pay each month for the same service. In this year alone I've saved enough to purchase the PRE.
    Let the tards keep dissing SERO... Let them enjoy paying more for the same service...

All good... sero will open for the pre... from what I'm reading, no one is having to wait for a pre... not the "mad rush" sprint and palm had hoped. Definitely not an iPhone launch. lol

I've not tried my sero yet... waiting for the reviews and comments from real users... also waiting on a couple of applications. Purchased a Treo pro this week, so that will keep me busy for a while, although it is not perfect.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    Quote Originally Posted by thekarens View Post
    It's obvious this loser never had SERO and is jealous. Because he never had it he doesn't think anyone else should have it either.
    Jealous? You kidding me? lol, this must be SERO humor, because I'm proud to pay $99. Trust me. Oh but then again, I'm obviously more successful than you and don't feel the need to get 5 finger discounts for everything I own. I pay for what I own and I'm damn proud of it. I'm glad I'm not like you.. I would hate being a cheap ***. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    Let the tards keep dissing SERO... Let them enjoy paying more for the same service...

All good... sero will open for the pre... from what I'm reading, no one is having to wait for a pre... not the "mad rush" sprint and palm had hoped. Definitely not an iPhone launch. lol

I've not tried my sero yet... waiting for the reviews and comments from real users... also waiting on a couple of applications. Purchased a Treo pro this week, so that will keep me busy for a while, although it is not perfect.
    Yeah, I'll enjoy paying more the same service, I'll enjoy using my Pre, meanwhile you're there pissed off at the world because you can't get one. Yep, I'm enjoying every moment of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornTreo View Post
    May be, but you lost your SERO the minute you got the pre (if you did) so saving or not, You lost. lol
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    No more damn SERO threads...jesus..why? are you people still in high school?
    not making enough money? or just damn cheap?

It's one thing to get around the system...but when the system bites back just shut up and accept it. SERO is dead. Let's end the debate. Please?
    May be, but you lost your SERO the minute you got the pre (if you did) so saving or not, You lost. lol
    I remember you... SprintUsers Forum!

But, No offense to all the SERO users though, but you're not gonna keep your old plan. If you still wanna save money, find a way to get a corporate discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by s140 View Post
    Your an *****.
    Wow, did you think that up all on your own?

*Leaves thread*
    Ahhh and he's a man of his word, too!
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Quote Originally Posted by beret9987 View Post
    I remember you... SprintUsers Forum!

But, No offense to all the SERO users though, but you're not gonna keep your old plan. If you still wanna save money, find a way to get a corporate discount.
    Yes sir.. And there shouldn't be any offense taken. It's about time these people get it through their thick head, right?
    Yes sir.. And there shouldn't be any offense taken. It's about time these people get it through their thick head, right?
    Sadly yes... Sprint is still the best money for value even without any discounts or SERO. But, I like my 27% through Wells Fargo and for 94 bucks a month, I get 1500 minutes, 6PM Night and Weekends, Unlimited Data/Text/GPS/Everything under the sun on my 2 lines and I got 2 Pres! Couple that with 200 dollars in service credits and a fast 3G connection, and you have one happy Sprint Customer. They have definitely earned my money for at least the next couple of years.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast