Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    This is not like the glass on an iPhone. Whos going to keep the plastic thats on it until they can buy a real screen protector?
    I am for at least a little while.
    scared to take it off until I find a good fingerprint cloth
    I am untill I got my protector which should be soon hopefully
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    The rep at the store removed mine
    I can't stand those things, but I was sooo nervous when I peeled it off! I'm probably gonna treat this thing like a delicately blown glass object for a while!
    Yeah Mr Fingers at the store took mine off.. The nerve.. I need my ghost armor now so I can relax..
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I left mine on for a couple of hours. The plastic on mine wasn't too sticky. I don't think that it would have lasted very long before falling off.
    i just cut the tab off and its staying on pretty good until my order of bodyguardz gets in
    Quote Originally Posted by domer View Post
    The rep at the store removed mine
    MINE TOO I WAS SCREAMING INSIDE /caps
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    My rep was great. He set it up with the cover on. When I inquired about screen protectors, he said, not yet, but soon. He asked if I wanted to keep the one on it on and I said yes, so HE cut the tab off for me. LOVE IT! Can't even tell its there!
    I'll take it off after when I put the cheapo one I bought at sprint. Hopefully my invisible shield will arrive soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by c4sper View Post
    i just cut the tab off and its staying on pretty good until my order of bodyguardz gets in
    I clipped the top tab off mine and will keep it on until they get protectors in. My rep said it should be next week some time.
    I intended to keep mine on, and then I put the phone in my pocket. The plastic screen came off and the sticky side collected lint. I tried to put it back on, knowing good and well it wouldn't work. I am treating the phone with kit gloves now. Where do I get the invisible shield?
    I always do!
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    mines came off when i slipped it into my pocket. doh! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
    I clipped the top tab off mine and will keep it on until they get protectors in. My rep said it should be next week some time.
    Same here! I am waiting for my invisibleshield.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I ordered ghost shields for my pre and my wifes pre so till they arrive the covers stay on
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    until i get another shield, but i keep mine to say "hey, this is a new phone"
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    its staying on until my invisible shield gets here. If it comes off Im keeping this sucker in that cheapo bag it came with.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast