Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    leaving mine on until it falls off, when I'll replace with the free one the rep threw in (Cellet Guarde Gardge for Palm Pre). If I don't like that one I'll replace it when my Ghost Armor gets here.
    Here's what I did, your gonna love this one. As soon as the AT&T store around the corner from my house opened to day I went there with my shinny new Pre. I asked the rep if they had any screen protectors instock and how much? Rep grab one for me. The rep said" ya it's a good idea to keep the screen covered, wished I would have done itsooner myself, my screen is all scrached up". I smiled and said "Oh my bad brother it's not for an Iphone. I'm gonna take this home and cut it down to fit my Pre." Then I held up the Iphone screen protector in front of my Pre just to make sure I would have enough room to work with. I smiled to the rep and said thanks and have a good day, He asked if he could check it out. LOL

So anyway, I went home and measured the screen area and made a carboard templet. I place the templet over the screen protector and taped it in place. Then I got a metal ruler and a really sharp razerblade. After four careful cuts I had a very nice screen protector. Plus I got to see a Iphone guy drool over my Pre. Yes I may burn in hell, but at least my screen will be scrach free!
    I kept that cheap little plastic thing on mine until I could get Phantom Skinz on mine. Those cheap plastic ones are soooo annoying. Glad I got mine skinned today. I dont think I could take much more of the other one lol
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123