Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    30 in Bloomington IL. Had about 25 in line at 7:45. I'm number 23 and still waiting for mine!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    40 at the corp store in Beavercreek, OH. 3rd in line after showing up at 6:15. There were only about 12 in line when the store opened. Was out by 8:30.
    East Lansing, Michigan - 30 or 40 wasn't paying great attention
    at the store in oceanside by the best buy and they have over 50 there is about 14 people in line im number one
    They wouldn't tell me how many exactly but said 15-20. They said a number of them were presold! But I was #1 this morning, there was no line.
    70 phones in the Beachwood OH (east side of Cleveland) corp store. I got there at 5:50AM and was 3rd in line (though we waited in our cars until 6:30). By 8:00 there were 15-20 in line. On my way out at 8:30 #35 was walking in and there was no more line.

Thank goodness I didn't camp out at midnight!
    275 - Party Store. I was there at launch and left around 9 when the store got pretty empty. I estimate they sold max 50 last night before I left. BUT pretty much evry walk in was a sale per the event coordinator - why bother coming to th party unless you were ready to buy.

NOTE: as posted elsewhere - touchstone does not include a cable. Don't count on it as an EXTRA charger.
    ETUTREO300
    I'm in Rochester, NY. I got in line at about 5:30am, I was fourth in line when I got there. It was a corporate store and they opened the doors at 8:00am, I left the store with my activated pre by a little after 8:30. I asked the rep how many they had and he indicated he didn't even know as they were locked in the back. I'm guessing at least 20-30. They took in the first group of 9 and then queued up the second group of 9.
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I talked to the regional manager for Maryland on Thursday of this week and he told me to come in on Saturday. I got there at about 8:45 and they were about out and were only selling to customers on his list. While standing there he was saying there was very limited supplies in his area and many stores were already out He was getting alot of calls from store managers because they were having questions. Basically what he was telling everyone that they were out of phones and will be getting some more on Monday and if you wanted on you will have to order now with a deposit because he was saying that if you don't get it now he expects a 3 week delay before they start seing phones again.

As for the accessories didn't seem to think they had them but he told me to not buy she Sprint touchstone because it was after market and not anywhere near the quality of the original Palm touchstone. He was saying stick with palm branded accessories only.
    600P, 700P, Current 800W
    Daughter Centro
    http://insidesprintnow.wordpress.com...elief-minutes/ The ultimate smartphone!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Florence, KY (Corp. Store) had 60 Pre's and 10 Touchstones.

There was a line at 8:00AM about 20 long, so no problems here getting the phone and Touchstone.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I got to the corporate store about 8:15 and they were handing out slips of paper with numbers on them to people in line. One piece of paper for every Pre they had. Mine had the number 60 on it. She had about 20 more in her hand so I know they at least had 80. I also saw a sales rep open up one of the cabinets under the display and it was completely full of Pre's. They easily had 100 or more.

Oh Louisville Kentucky by the way.
    The non corporate store here in livonia, mi had 30. Out of the 30, 21 were being held with a $50 deposit. I had a deposit down for one. I got there about 8:30 and there were 2 people there.
    Westlake Ohio had 30 people in line and the manager said there would be no problem accommodating everyone in line. Some were getting more than one.
    I believe the Sprint store I was at had 30 b/c there were 20 of us in line and some more people came in later, one was told that they only had a few left and that they were lucky.

He could have been lying or joking so who knows.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Close to 100 Easton @ Columbus, OH. Manager said he had largest supply in Ohio...
    Columbus, OH sawmill rd. had 70. I think there about sold out now.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    3!
    I got first in line
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikest View Post
    I got to the corporate store about 8:15 and they were handing out slips of paper with numbers on them to people in line. One piece of paper for every Pre they had. Mine had the number 60 on it. She had about 20 more in her hand so I know they at least had 80. I also saw a sales rep open up one of the cabinets under the display and it was completely full of Pre's. They easily had 100 or more.

Oh Louisville Kentucky by the way.
    When I left the Chicago corporate store I was at (Lincoln/Devon), they had already handed out 57 of those same numbered slips, and there was a stack of at least 25-30 more underneath. I was number 10, and only got there a little before 7 a.m.
    Tucson East store, 70 Pres, 45 in line when they opened...
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    My Best Buy only had one, and I got it! He said that Sprint screwed up with at least all of the Best Buys in the area because none of them got the 2nd shipments they were supposed to before launch day. A major traffic store near by only had 2.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast