1.    #1  
    Just pulled into the local Radio Shack in Fort Worth, Tx. Got coffee, donuts and perfect 70 degree weather. Sun just peeking over the horizon. Perfect day for a new toy.
    hope you get it!!!
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  3.    #3  
    I'm buying half their stock. They only have 2. Doesn't leave much error for an out of the box faulty phone.
    Radio Shack has them as well? That's handy - my Radio Shack is right next door to Sprint.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsjustwrong View Post
    I'm buying half their stock. They only have 2. Doesn't leave much error for an out of the box faulty phone.
    Good point. What happens if these sell out and peeps have got problems? I know Dieter said that there were shipments going out daily so maybe it wont be a problem..
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
  6.    #6  
    I suppose i'd have to bring my instinct off the bench, until they can bring another Pre up from the minors.
    First (and currently only) one in line in Lansdale, PA. Last night the said they'd received 8.

Store not open, but Sprint rep waiting here too, and chatting up me and the other person who just arrived.
    i staked out my sprint store @ 5am absolutely no one in sight so i went home. i got ittie bitty bladder syndrome or also known as IBBS
  9.    #9  
    IBBS: Is that a real term? Maybe you're just gettin old like me : )
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsjustwrong View Post
    Just pulled into the local Radio Shack in Fort Worth, Tx. Got coffee, donuts and perfect 70 degree weather. Sun just peeking over the horizon. Perfect day for a new toy.
    Posting online from the Pre demo in the store right now!!

Love it!