1.    #1  
    I know the pre is $199 but what was the final price? Price after taxes activation fees all that. Please don't include accessories.
    In LA mine was $327.74. I couldn't even get the touchstone if I wanted. They sold out by the time I got there. Yet they had plenty of Pre's.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  3.    #3  
    was this a new service or was it a transfer, or upgrade?
    Upgrade + resign for 2 more years. For some reason it still shows I can save $150 online lol.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    In LA tonight: with Touchstone + CA tax = $385.09* (( *25% off for Premier account holder discount--for just the Touchstone ))

They give you the form to fill out for the rebate during the setup, I filled it out...she stapled a copy of the receipt to it, and but it in an envelope to be sent off to Sprint...just needs to be sealed and stamped.

edit: oops, didn't see you put without accessories...so it would have been $299.99 + LA county tax - 2% + CA sales tax - 8.25%
    Last edited by Always; 06/06/2009 at 05:50 AM.
  6.    #6  
    They give you the form to fill out for the rebate during the setup, I filled it out...she stapled a copy of the receipt to it, and but it in an envelope to be sent off to Sprint...just needs to be sealed and stamped.
    so you didn't get an instant rebate? I am just trying to figure out how much money I am gonna need, got the $199, I have to have a 150$ deposit, I can do the 350-400$ give or take but that's it, no more. So I am just worried I wont be able to get one.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yoster82 View Post
    so you didn't get an instant rebate? I am just trying to figure out how much money I am gonna need, got the $199, I have to have a 150$ deposit, I can do the 350-400$ give or take but that's it, no more. So I am just worried I wont be able to get one.
    Yeah man, I hear ya... You are correct, I did not get an instant rebate, I have to send it in. The rebate form says 10-14 weeks for delivery, no idea how accurate that is. I would bring $350.00 just in case...don't know what state you are in; if you see my edit on my last post, like LA county has 2% county tax plus state tax so that is gonna more than other places, etc. Just as long as they have one for you to buy ! Sounds like 350-400 and you got it made.
  8.    #8  
    yeah I have to have the $150 for a deposit.......
  9.    #9  
    yeah I have to have the $150 for a deposit to get a new account (I am on t-mobile right now)....... So just to make it clear I can only spend $400 give or take $5-10. so no instant rebate? thats lame, means I wont get one *very very very sad face*
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    yeah I have to have the $150 for a deposit.......
    yeah I have to have the $150 for a deposit to get a new account (I am on t-mobile right now)....... So just to make it clear I can only spend $400 give or take $5-10. so no instant rebate? thats lame, means I wont get one *very very very sad face*
    Oh right, I see, huge bummer, I didn't know anything about that...
    Last edited by Always; 06/06/2009 at 06:03 AM. Reason: added info
    Sounds like you want to know the bestbuy price out the door. Not sure what thats gonna be hearing all these things about bestbuy charging $18 upgrade fee then $36 activation fee then a $20 geeksquad fee. I might be better off just going to a sprint store but we will all know soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    In LA mine was $327.74. I couldn't even get the touchstone if I wanted. They sold out by the time I got there. Yet they had plenty of Pre's.
    Eguy - WTF how did you get into a party and end up with a Pre already? last post i saw from you was that you were going to bed???!!!
  13.    #13  
    Well I just read that Best Buy will be doing the instant rebate, I maybe I can get one after all
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Eguy - WTF how did you get into a party and end up with a Pre already? last post i saw from you was that you were going to bed???!!!
    Crashed it yo! Walked out with a Pre at 11:50pm last night .