1.    #1  
    Got here at 5:00 am. Nice and quiet and thankfully the rain stopped.

Edit: thank god for 24hr H&H bagels for coffee
    Ha I just walked past you to be first in line at the 86th st Best Buy, I was on the phone or I'd have said Hi!
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Nice... what time does it open?... I'm at my local radio shack... they say they have a couple I hope he didn't BS me. I'm the first one here too. there's a bestbuy like 3 ave away don't know it I should check it out
  4.    #4  
    I had to do sprint as they open at 8 but bestbuy is sticking with 10 am opening
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    are u there at sprint? is there a line I went to the bestbuy at ceasar bay in bk and noone is there yet... the radioshack I'm at is going to be open at 8:30
    RS will probably be the best bet for getting it early and cheap then. My local one was no help so I decided on late and cheap at best buy instead of early and expensive at Sprint.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    way too wet and cold for that. good luck.
    I'm first in a non-existing line at Radio Shack in the South Bronx. I got here at 6:45 and I still feel like an *****. I cant even imagine how stupid I would feel if I tried to stay overnight. They open at 8:00 for the Pre today. They have 3 in stock. The manager had a demo that I got some hands on time with. I hate the keyboard. I guess I will have to get use to it.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I rode my trek bike to my local RS so I don't really look like an ***** waiting alone lolz... strode along the shore a few time came back... now waking for the chinese bakery to open so I can grab some breakfast and wait some more
  10.    #10  
    About 15 people here on line at sprint 86th street
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    they all came at once? lolz
    Some of y'all should come keep us company over at BBY!
    Global Posts
    493 Global Posts
    About 20 people in line at the bklyn heights store. I'm #20
    on my way to 86th!!
    about 20 in line