Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    First of all I give major props to all of you braving it out in the cold and in some places the wet through the wee hours of the night waiting for a Pre. It is though your reporting that I determined the best place for me is at home with a drink.

Who is among me at this hour?
    I was at my condo watching the threads, but I knew if i sat any longer I'd pass out watching a movie and miss the pre all together.. At least if I pass out here.. I have a buddy that will be here around 7 that will wake me up (I'm in my car btw b/c no one is here yet)..
    Doin' the same. I think I'll head out there around 6:30 or so. I'll be bringing my HP mini 1000 and tethering to my blackberry. Man am I going to miss that feature.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    I was at my condo watching the threads, but I knew if i sat any longer I'd pass out watching a movie and miss the pre all together.. At least if I pass out here.. I have a buddy that will be here around 7 that will wake me up (I'm in my car btw b/c no one is here yet)..
    So to sum up this picture, there are (what appears to normal people) individuals passed out in cars in parking lots? That to me would be the creepiest thing if I didn't know what was going on.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
    Doin' the same. I think I'll head out there around 6:30 or so. I'll be bringing my HP mini 1000 and tethering to my blackberry. Man am I going to miss that feature.
    Hey NoRemorse don't be trying to get in front of me. Just because I'm planing on a 7am appearance doesn't mean you have a right to upstage me.

Oh, by the way I read a thread on this site where someone got an official Sprint shirt with a number (representing his place in line) so he could come back later. So my big hope now is that I get a numbered shirt from Sprint because they haven't given me ***** lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    So to sum up this picture, there are (what appears to normal people) individuals passed out in cars in parking lots? That to me would be the creepiest thing if I didn't know what was going on.
    Ya Im sure id look pretty creepy, but I'm still up and running.. I have waited a while for this so i'm not gonna come and miss out on it. Its no big deal.. getting some work done for a huge concert I'm helping run, then I'll get the pre, play w/ it a bit, then goto sleep for a few and then head out for a long day.
  7.    #7  
    tntsniper,
    So where in this great nation are you waiting?
    Yeah, I'm waiting at home myself. I'm only going to head out at 6:45, and only so early because I have to catch a bus to get there... I'm expecting to arrive around 7:15, which is still a little too early for my liking, but whatever. I just don't think it'll be that horrible as evidenced by like 5 people posting in the thread for my state. I'm sure there's some people who will line up who don't post in the forums, but I doubt it'll be all that many.

Plus, my store said 10am until I asked about the email I had received, so it seems Premier customers are getting first chance here, and so I should be fine.

I probably should've chose to sleep tonight, I'm starting to get tired, but I figured since I probably wouldn't sleep all that well anyway it'd be a perfect day for a "Lost" marathon.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    tntsniper,
    So where in this great nation are you waiting?
    Niles, Oh.. right by youngstown (ytown is a terrible area, used to be ranked #1 and be the murder capitol of the US, thank god im outside of that area in the good part haha)... I drove about 25min away to get here... still no one here.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    Niles, Oh.. right by youngstown (ytown is a terrible area, used to be ranked #1 and be the murder capitol of the US, thank god im outside of that area in the good part haha)... I drove about 25min away to get here... still no one here.
    I feel like we're brothers now because I grew up in Palo Alto and East Palo Alto used to be the murder capitol of the US till you bastards took it away from us. Although it was a convenient place for underage kids to buy booze. Not that I'd know anything about that.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Im up and dressed leavin out in a minute to get my sister and stand in line
    Now i'll be watching the crazyness from my home Well....I will probably be asleep
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Heh I wont be getting one tell Tuesday, good thing they are getting shipments on Monday
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by yoster82 View Post
    Heh I wont be getting one tell Tuesday, good thing they are getting shipments on Monday
    Monday? who told you that lie???
    The Goat is in the comfort of his home. I of course woke up after dreaming of my Pre. Now I can't get back to bed.

No point in camping at my store. They have a pre-order list (Which I am at the top of), because they are a franchise.
    I'm at home watching the threads. I'll be leaving in 5 hours to get in line!
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    The Goat is in the comfort of his home. I of course woke up after dreaming of my Pre. Now I can't get back to bed.

No point in camping at my store. They have a pre-order list (Which I am at the top of), because they are a franchise.
    So Goat, burning question... In the presence of ladies do you still refer to yourself in the third person? Inquiring minds want to know...
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post

Eguy can't wait for the goat to get his hoofs on his Pre! Can't wait to hear what Goat thinks of his Pre!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Eguy can't wait for the goat to get his hoofs on his Pre! Can't wait to hear what Goat thinks of his Pre!
    Independent George agrees.
    I am. It's 18:48 here, LOL
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast